John La Mattery is a real estate veteran with over 20 years of experience in the industry. He began his career in the early 2000s, working as both a Real Estate agent and Mortgage lender in his family’s company, JL Moneyline. In 2011, he was recruited by San Diego Real Estate and Investments to develop their Buyer Agent team and helped them achieve the coveted #1 Real Estate Team designation by the Wall Street Journal for the highest volume and most homes sold in the City of San Diego for 2013.
In 2018, John formed the La Mattery and Lecuna Team with Daniel Lecuna, with a focus on exceptional client service and cutting-edge technology to streamline the home buying and selling process. John’s goal is to build stronger and healthier communities through happier homes. He has been recognized as a top producer in the industry and received the San Diego County Real Estate Achievement and Leadership Award in 2021 and 2022.
- Obtained Real Estate License 2003
- Mortgage Loan Originator 2003 – 2011
- SDREAI Top Real Estate Team Awarded by The Wall Street Journal 2013/14/15
- WREG Top Producer 2018
- Real Estate Expert Noted by The San Diego Union Tribune 2018
- Recognized as Top 10% Agents in San Diego County by Pacific Association of Realtors 2021
- San Diego County Real Estate Achievement and Leadership Award Presented by County Of San Diego Supervisor Joel Anderson 2021
- Recognized as Top 10% Agents in San Diego County by Pacific Association of Realtors 2022
- Recognized by County Supervisor Joel Anderson for commitment to support and protect property and small business owner’s rights in the county 2022